Kwenta is an innovative decentralized exchange built on the Synthetix protocol that enables investors to trade real-world and onchain Synthetic assets with zero slippage. Originally a Synthetix core contributor project, Kwenta is being spun out into an independent product that has a dedicated team of developers who can enable it to realize its vision of becoming the leading exchange platform in DeFi. Kwenta will launch its own token, governance system, and fee capture mechanism as part of this transition. By joining the early team, you’ll get all the benefits of helping to create a leading product and token from scratch.
This is a remote, full-time position for a UI/UX designer. You will work directly with a tightly knit team of world-class DeFi developers to design an interface for Kwenta that positions the product as the leading trading hub in DeFi. This will involve a high-degree of ownership as you will shape the exchange to the needs and desires of the community while still having the autonomy to make creative decisions. Designs will be prepared for the development team as needed along with occasional graphics for marketing purposes.
- Demonstrated experience in shipping UX/UI designs for digital products (desktop & mobile)
- Experience in designing information intensive interfaces - e.g. trading, finance, fintech.
- An ability & experience in conducting user testing with studies, prototypes, gathering insights, and modifying designs
- A portfolio of graphic design/illustrative work that demonstrates the ability to visualize complex systems and data
- Proficiency in design tools such has Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or InVision, etc
- Experience in designing brand and marketing assets across digital
- A strong eye for aesthetics, layout, information architecture, typography and iconography
- An understanding of (and ideally some working experience with) front-end web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS and React
- Operating in Western Hemisphere hours (PT - ET) is preferred but not required
- Competitive salary
- Kwenta token package
- Generous vacation
Please send a resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter discussing your involvement in DeFi to firstname.lastname@example.org.