Kwenta is an innovative decentralized exchange built on the Synthetix protocol that enables investors to trade real-world and onchain Synthetic assets with zero slippage. Originally a Synthetix core contributor project, Kwenta is being spun out into an independent product that has a dedicated team of developers who can enable it to realize its vision of becoming the leading exchange platform in DeFi. Kwenta will launch its own token, governance system, and fee capture mechanism as part of this transition. By joining the early core contributors, you’ll get all the benefits of helping to create a leading product and token from scratch.
This is a remote, full-time role for a Solidity Engineer. You will work directly with world class DeFi developers and other core contributors to launch a token and build a variety of trading tools that position Kwenta as the leading trading hub in DeFi while setting it in on a course to thrive autonomously as a decentralized product.
- Experience writing Solidity code
- Written extensive automated tests for their contracts, and is very familiar with CI tooling such as CircleCI and Travis
- Experience with Solidity security audits (as an author or recipient)
- Used both Synthetix and other DeFi products on mainnet and can demonstrate a solid understanding of how Synthetix works.
- Operating in the Western Hemisphere hours (PT - ET) is preferred but not required
- Solid demonstrable work (on GitHub or otherwise)
- Competitive salary
- Kwenta token package
- Generous vacation
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter discussing your involvement in DeFi to email@example.com.