Kwenta is an innovative decentralized exchange built on the Synthetix protocol that enables investors to trade real-world and onchain Synthetic assets with zero slippage. Originally a Synthetix core contributor project, Kwenta is being spun out into an independent product that has a dedicated team of developers who can enable it to realize its vision of becoming the leading exchange platform in DeFi. Kwenta will launch its own token, governance system, and fee capture mechanism as part of this transition. By joining the early team, you’ll get all the benefits of helping to create a leading product and token from scratch.
This is a remote, full-time role for a frontend developer. You will work directly with a tightly knit team of world class DeFi developers to build an interface for Kwenta that positions the product as the leading trading hub in DeFi.
- Used both Synthetix and other DeFi products on mainnet and can demonstrate a solid understanding of how Synthetix works
- Knowledge of Ethereum blockchain
- Must have in depth knowledge of React, GraphQL, and a library such as ethers or web3
- Experience with Next.js is preferred but not required
- Experience optimizing front-end performance
- Operating in the Western Hemisphere hours (PT - ET) is preferred but not required
- Solid demonstrable work (on GitHub or otherwise)
- Competitive salary
- Kwenta token package
- Generous vacation
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter discussing your involvement in DeFi to email@example.com.